Spend five days with food blog and photography experts David Lebovitz, Elise Bauer, Matt Armendariz, Jaden Hair, Adam Pearson, Diane Cu and Todd Porter, while enjoying the sun and luxurious amenities of Grand Velas Riviera Maya in Mexico. Created by food bloggers for food bloggers, this event will help advanced and aspiring bloggers sharpen their skills.
Each day renowned bloggers and photographers will lead sessions to fine tune your blogging, branding and photography skills. This year’s camp will focus on one-on-one meetings and breakout sessions to maximize individual growth.
Beyond the seminars, attendees will enjoy a series of cooking demonstrations from the talented chefs of Grand Velas Riviera Maya’s restaurants: Piaf, Sen Lin, and Cocina de Autor. On the final evening, the chef’s will demonstrate their interpretation of modern Mexican cuisine, with special attention to how the textures, ingredients and preparation styles have evolved. Attendees are then invited to a tasting of Mexico’s finest wines. The evening will culminate with a full course dinner for the group in Frida.
Take a video tour of Grand Velas restaurants and bars here.
The camp tuition is $1200 per person based on double occupancy, when booked directly through the resort. Tuition covers the following :
- Entrance to the conference seminars and activities.
- Luxury accommodation in the resort’s Master section, with spectacular jungle view
- Personalized concierge service
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte or buffet at Bistro, Azul and Chaká Restaurants.
- Dinner a la carte at our 5 chef-inspired, signature haute cuisine restaurants: Frida (gourmet Mexican cuisine), Cocina de Autor (Spanish influence cuisine), Piaf (traditional French cuisine), Sen Lin (gourmet Asian cuisine), and Lucca (Italian and Mediterranean cuisine).
- Food and beverages, 24- hour suite service
- Fully-stocked minibar in suite
- Premium Domestic and International brand liquors at the Sky Bar, Piano Bar, Lobby Bars, Karaoke Bar, bar at Sen Lin and throughout the resort
- Activities program such as yoga, pilates and meditation
- Non motorized water sports (snorkeling, kayaks and boogie boards)
- Two high technology fitness center
- Live Music at Lobby Bar, Sky Bar and specialty restaurants
- Pool and beach concierge
- Valet parking
- Taxes and gratuities
*find scholarship information here.
Bloggers wishing to attend the camp should apply here.